Healthbank – Definition, Benefits, and Side Effects, Fillers Chin is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to make the chin and jawline more proportionate and youthful. Fillers chin is done by injecting liquid hyaluronic acid into the tissue beneath the skin to add volume to a person’s face.
A proportional face that is firm and youthful is the dream of many people. It’s no surprise that filler Chin is a cosmetic procedure that is quite popular today. What are the benefits filler chin and are there any side effects? Check out the following explanation.
Benefit Fillers Chin
Main benefits filler chin is controlling the volume of the chin in accordance with the expected shape. Some benefits filler chin is as follows:
- Chin size, add chin size with dermal system filler.
- The shape of the chin, you may want the chin to be thinner, longer, more oval, or create a more defined jaw as expected.
- Chin length, some people may want a longer chin shape and look sharp like the letter V.
- Chin prediction, makes the chin look sharper to clarify the appearance of the face to be more proportional.
- Chin symmetry, you may have an asymmetrical chin shape that you want to correct.
Quoted from the Healthline website, other benefits filler chin is:
- Reduces the effects of age-related loss of volume on the lower face.
- Reduces the appearance of sagging skin marks on the chin.
- Makes the jaw line look more oval.
- Contours the jaw line, giving it a more defined appearance.
- Strengthens or adds proportion to the chin.
- Strengthens and defines the chin.
- Balances an asymmetrical jawline.
To stay safe, make sure you consult with your doctor regarding your facial anatomy before performing the procedure filler. The doctor will estimate whether the use of filler face is safe and effective for you.
Chin Filler Side Effects
Before carrying out the procedure, you need to discuss with dermatologist or doctor aesthetic regarding possible side effects. Generally, filler face has less serious side effects. Some of the side effects you may experience, including swelling or rash, are not harmful.
You may experience swelling of your chin for 1-7 days, difficulty chewing, or difficulty moving your jaw for a few days. If these side effects do not go away, or even get worse, immediately consult a doctor and do a follow-up examination afterwards.
Giselleligne, The Premium HA dermal filler and Aileene, Good Quality & Affordable HA dermal filler
Now you can have a beautiful, proportional and youthful face without surgery with Giselleligne and Aileene products. Giselleligne and Aileene are equipped with the latest technology, Multi-Layered Phasic (layered structure) consisting of a gel Hyaluronic Acid (HA) crosslinked (crosslinked) fine and coarsely crosslinked HA particles. This multi-layered structure of HA will surround the HA particles which is able to produce a natural look and ability lifting maximum skin.
In addition, Giselleligne and Aileene were produced by the R . method2 (rotation and revolution) which is able to make the distribution of gel and HA particles homogeneous. This process results in a smooth surface on the skin after injection and the ability to volumeizing very good and durable.
Product filler Giselleligne and Aileene have good physical properties (rheology), good level of safety, predictable results (predictable results), as well as the use of the latest technology in its manufacture, namely R2 technology, Multi-layered phasic which has been patented.
This technology makes Giselleligne and Aileene easy to apply, resulting in a natural, long-lasting and lifting capacity very good. Giselleligne consists of 3 variants, namely Giselleligne Signature 1, Giselleligne Universal, and Giselleligne Signature 2. Aileene is a 2nd brand Giselleligne, that is HA dermal filler with good quality and affordable price. Aileene has 3 different variants, namely Aileene 17, Aileene 24, and Aileene 31.
Discussion about this post